W...W...W...Wednesdays

The Witch of Painted Sorrows - M.J. Rose Women, Food, and Desire: Embrace Your Cravings, Make Peace with Food, Reclaim Your Body - Alexandra Jamieson A Small Indiscretion - Jan Ellison Dreaming Spies - Laurie R. King The Glittering World - Robert Levy Things Half in Shadow - Alan Finn

Hi Booklikers! Been MIA for a long while. I moved, the cable modem got lost in the process and I haven't had proper wi fi access. Hopefully everything will be sorted out in the next few days. In the meantime I thought I'd do a meme so you guys don't forget about me. :)

This one is hosted by Should be reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Here are my answers:

• What are you currently reading?

I'm excited to be reading The Witch of Painted Sorrows by MJRose. It's my second book I read from her and I'm enjoying it a little too much. Hope it stays that way till the end.

Also checking out Women, Food and Desire by Alexandra Jamieson. Interest take on how our cravings and how we react to them affect our health and well being.

• What did you recently finish reading?

Since I moved I've read like 8 books but most of them have been blah. The only memorable ones are The Glittering World by Robert Levy, whose genre I can't tell. It's a thrilling creepy and gross at times story about other beings around us. I liked it but didn't loooove it.

And the other one was Things Half in Shadow which is a book about spiritism, death, mystery, magic, mediums, etc. Great read. I quite liked it, because it was refreshing to read a story about this subject from a male point of view.

• What do you think you’ll read next?

Like I always say, I have to finish my ARCs, or I'll never get to request another book in this lifetime!  Next in line are Dreaming Spies and A Small Indiscretion. Hope they are as good as they look to be.

Have a great Wednesday fellow booklikers!

p.s. Don't you think the books I've chosen have pretty covers? They look so good on my shelf! hahaha