Follow Tuesday with Daryl Dixon

Reblogging because there are 3 awesome people you can follow if you haven't yet! :D

It's again time for my Follow Tuesday Shout Out where I randomly pick 3 active bloggers from my follower list and post their blog name with link as well as their blog description and wish new people will connect with each others.

He is dirty, he is smelly, he has not seen shower since the first season (I think) but it doesn't stop most ladies from "doing him". It would not stop me either, this is what I call a nice piece of meat. I damn will objectify a man if I please, and oh yes I do.

Krazykiwi @ Kiwitopia: I'm a kiwi (the kind from New Zealand) who lives in Sweden. I read a lot.

I sometimes write really long reviews. And sometimes I don't.  I rate books fairly hard, something has to be pretty spectacular and a long time favourite to get a 5. But I'll try to explain why I rated what I rated.

'Scuse the dodgy colours and background, editing css in this interface is fiddly, but I'll get it :) But this is my new little garden of flowers and hummingbirds, possibly rainbows and unicorns to come.

Claire-Louise Book Addict: I'm a wife, mum of 3 and i love everything about books.

Bloggeretterized: Bloggerette Extraordinaire. Blogging the stuff in her brain one blog post at a time.

You can find my previous shout outs with tags "follow Tuesday" or "shout out".